This is the fifth issue of our monthly report 'Sustainability Journey' in which we outline our actions in
addressing grievances and our progress in improving our sustainability practices. Key achievements
over the past month include:
• Completion of Land Use Change Analysis (LUCA) of PT Batu Mas Sejahtera (BMS) and PT Sawit
Makmur Sejahtera (SMS) in Ketapang and timely submission of reports to the RSPO Secretariat.
• Completion of HCV and HCS assessments at PT Nabire Baru and PT Sariwana Adi Perkasa in
Papua and public consultations on the results.
• Commencement of HCV and HCS assessments at PT Sumber Harapan Prima and PT Sinar Sawit
Andalan in Sintang.
• Progress in using the RSPO Dispute Settlement Facility (DSF) as a means to conclusively resolve
the complaint by Yayasan Pusaka to RSPO.
• Completion of the review of the Legal Compliance of PT Nabire Baru.
• Participation in collaborative projects that aim to improve practices, including the UNICEF
Children Rights and Business Principles Palm Oil Program.
For more Information please read Sustainability Journey - September 2017